Recommended supplements or natural remedies for skin problems?

Jay Shenton

Hi guys

There has long been a problem within my family with sun sensitive skin. We all suffer from skin allergies such as prickly heat when exposed to the sun for long periods of time. I really want to try an alternative medicine to just taking anti hystermines after the problem has happened.

Any good advice or experience would be great...:p

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I used the homeopathic remedy called Sol for this situation and it helped considerably. I think I got it at Ainsworth homeopathic pharmacy

7Destiny

I have taken astaxanthin for several years. It has many benefits, among them its a natural sunscreen. I live in California, don't use topical sunscreen, and my skin never even gets pink. I take 8 mg a day.

pinballdoctor

I have taken astaxanthin for several years. It has many benefits, among them its a natural sunscreen. I live in California, don't use topical sunscreen, and my skin never even gets pink. I take 8 mg a day.
I was going to suggest resveratrol since grapes are in the sun all day and don't burn. However, astaxanthin may even be better.

toddslone

I use an acne product called "Clear" by aleavia that has kept me outbreak free for a month now. It's a Pre-Biotic, all natural and actually works very well. Recommended to me by my pharmacist.