solaray sleep blend sp-17?

mindytyson3

is this product safe to take every night for the rest of my life? i don't take it yet but just asking. need something for sleep and saw this posted on several different posts. thanks.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I don't see why not, as long as you're following the instructions of 1 capsule per night. I've been taking it for almost every night for years now. The herbs in it are relaxing for me, and they have other health benefits also.

mindytyson3

Original Poster
I don't see why not, as long as you're following the instructions of 1 capsule per night. I've been taking it for almost every night for years now. The herbs in it are relaxing for me, and they have other health benefits also.
Ok thanks again for the advice! :D

jbo

I never heard of it before, but saw the ingredients as having:

Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) (flowering tops), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root), Hawthorn (crataegus oxyacantha) (berry) ~ Proprietary Blend: Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) (root), Hops (Humulus lupulus) (cone), Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) (aerial), Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) (flower), Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root)

A lot of good things in there. I've been taking melatonin for a long time now, so I'm wondeirng how well this works compared to melatonin?