We need a revolution.

uniden

Original Poster
Sorry, Matrix. I was simply realizing that part of what I was saying was implicative of nonsense. The world really can't be fixed. I don't see any way to fix it, at least.

jaminhealth

I believe it's a worthy thread and also believe there is an "alternative" for just about everything that comes up....there are exceptions I guess....

I struggled with depression for 10 yrs and NO DOC helped me and long story short -- it was a sluggish thyroid....once I got on Armour desiccated thyroid -- depression was gone in 4 days....yes, 4 days...that was in 2002.

As for paranormal and UFO's, I don't close my mind....a LOT we don't and will ever know.

And as far as god and garden of eden, let's get real it's 2020 and so much has taken place in our world and country...I'm just happy I live in a developed country and have choices.

Redf@x34

I believe it's a worthy thread and also believe there is an "alternative" for just about everything that comes up....there are exceptions I guess....

I struggled with depression for 10 yrs and NO DOC helped me and long story short -- it was a sluggish thyroid....once I got on Armour desiccated thyroid -- depression was gone in 4 days....yes, 4 days...that was in 2002.

As for paranormal and UFO's, I don't close my mind....a LOT we don't and will ever know.

And as far as god and garden of eden, let's get real it's 2020 and so much has taken place in our world and country...I'm just happy I live in a developed country and have choices.
Hi, I am considering Armour Thyroid for myself. If you don't mind me asking, is it something you have taken daily since then? Do you see yourself every being able to come off of it? Have you experienced any negative side effects?