What is HAARP

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
So due to some of the recent posts on global warming I started thinking and wondering about what could be causing some of our global climate issues. This is what I have come up with, at least this week.

If you are just coming to this topic and have no understanding of it you should go to the thread on Nikola Tesla first and watch those videos to understand how this came about.

How does this relate to our health? Well, you will just have to watch these and determine for yourself.... but really consider the effects of HAARP on the human brain....and could all this angst about C02 causing global warming merely be a distraction to keep us focused away from the truth?

and here is an interesting site discussing HAARP. I wonder where this guy gets his info from: https://www.brojon.org/bjnews/bjnews11.html

HAARP AT WORK

HAARP SOUND

HAARP - Nature Modification Weapon

and on a creepier note:
Freemon Prespective: HAARP Weapon (Part 1)

Freemon Prespective: HAARP Weapon (Part 2)
Subterranean crypts found under Giza by HAARP.
Did not Edgar Cayce predict this to be found?

Freemon Prespective: HAARP Weapon (Part 3)

Last edited:

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather Control

I found this little clip and it made me wonder. I have heard that there is a HAARP facility in or near UK. I have not been able to find info on it.
"Outside the US, they called the Ionosphere Heaters, Scatter Facilitys.
The one in Norway, gives out a full
1 GW of power concerning their antenna array capabilities. HAARP's design was based on the Norway design."

What do you think as evil empire could do with 100 Billion Watts of Electricty? could they use this power to emit radiowaves at specific frequency to control minds? has the military studied radiowaves to control the brains of animals? control central nervous systems? They call it RF or ELF energy. Have you ever studied Rife? If you have then you know.

and just think. All this is up in Alaska with lovely Sara Palin, who can see Russia from her front door. I'm sure that will make us all feel safer. :cool:

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 1

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 2