� #16
Old 10-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Standing at the Portal
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: At The Door of Death
Posts: 3,897
Blog Entries: 13
My Mood: Fine
Arrowwind09 will become famous soon enough

OK. I am finding out more about the use of bicarb with MMS1. There is a new product in the process of being forumulated that combines mms with sodium bicarb. I will soon receive a bottle as a sample. The main point is that if sodium bicarb is added to activated MMS1 the chlorine dioxide reamins.. we will have to see if this stands up in a clinical setting... our little clinic here at natmed. The proof will be in the pudding and we should anticipate equal or similar results to MMS1.

The benefit is that this stuff does not taste bad and does not produce nausea and vomiting or diarrhea.. we shall see what we shall see.

Meanwhile here are directions for mixing similar for use in oral care:

O.K. Concerning the oral use, please follow:
10 drops of the sodium chlorite 28% solution in small glass cup, then add ether 50 drops of 10% citric acid solution, or 10 drops of 50% citric acid solution to activate it.

lightly swirl and let sit for about 3 minutes, then add 4 ounces of room temperature distilled water.

Next add 1/4 teaspoon of sodium bicarb, or baking soda. This is actually what we use in our lab as a "buffering " agent to raise the pH of the MMS solution from the normal 2.5 to the better tolerated 6.8 range. Next add 1/4 teaspoon of common table salt and stir.

Now the solution is ready for brushing your teeth, gums, and tongue with, but please use a soft tooth brush.

Spit out the solution after brushing and then use the remaining solution as a gargle and also keep the remaineder in your mouth without swallowing for about 5 minutes to kill all the fungal parasites in your mouth.

Please repeat this 3 times a day for at least 1 full week. You will notice a great change in your teeth and gums. They will be rid of the stains and your gums will stop bleeding. As a matter of fact your mouth will now be cleaner than it ever has been.
You will also notice that much of the stained buildup has also dissolved away, and that your gums are now a nice healthy "pink"

A word of caution:
There may be much damage left behind by the organisims that cause gum disease. Your gums are far more forgiving than your teeth.
You may have areas of your teeth where the enamel has actually been "eaten away" at the gum line. MMS can not fix this damage, and you may now experience some sensitivity in these areas. This is normal.

At this time I really do not know what to advise for the rebuilding of these eroded areas, but I promise I am looking into this.

Please use the MMS at least once a week in the above described manner, after the first week, to keep the Pathogenic fungus out of your mouth, as they will love to get right back at your teeth again, and it will be easy for them as the damage that they previously performed is like an open door for them.

Your mouth can remain disease free by a simple once a week deep cleaning with MMS, as I have described.

"The nurse should be cheerful, orderly, punctual, patient, full of faith, - receptive to Truth and Love" Mary Baker Eddy
Visit www.HealthSalon.org
Reply With Quote
� #17
Old 10-22-2010, 11:23 AM
jfh jfh is online now
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,607
Blog Entries: 16
jfh will become famous soon enough

I'm so confused. I did not know a weak acid would bring the pH so low. Normally, sodium chlorite is a pH of 13. I did not think the acid would bring it down to 2.4. That's incredible. That's acid.

At low pH, chlorine dioxide is reduced to chloride ions (Cl- ). Chlorine dioxide is more effective at a pH of 9 for disinfectant purposes.

Then with baking soda, you would be raising it again. But not by much.

I guess that pH does not really matter in the scheme of things. It is the ion exchange system that makes MMS work anyway. Not the alkalinity.
- Jim
Reply With Quote
� #18
Old 11-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Standing at the Portal
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: At The Door of Death
Posts: 3,897
Blog Entries: 13
My Mood: Fine
Arrowwind09 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
There is a testimonial in the making at health salon right now about a woman who is using mms for her cat who has been quite ill. Seems she is making progress.. Sounds like the cat was about to die initially.
Update is that the cat is quite well. You will find the story in the testimonials - search MMS and animals
Reply With Quote


dog, lymphnodes, swelling

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On