Thanks for the reply. I'm using a ghetto silver maker that consists of 3 9V batteries, a couple of pieces of silver wire, some copper wire + alligator clips, some blu-tac and a glass of distilled water so I have no idea what PPM the stuff I make is or what size the colloids are. An ulcer is just a rupture in the lining of the stomach so it doesn't have to be caused by bacteria. For example taking too much ibuprofen causes stomach ulcers. An antacid neutralises the acid in your stomach, an acid inhibitor stops your stomach from producing acid. If I'm not mistaken, acid inhibitors are the main type of drug prescribed for stomach ulcers. Antacids do help though, the idea is to lower the acidity in the stomach so that the ulcer can heal. I think the bacteria you're thinking of is heliobacter pylori. That strain of bacteria has been linked to gastric ulcers but I don't know the specifics. I read that it colonises the ruptured tissue present in ulcers so maybe this strain of bacteria requires acidic conditions to live and by lowering the acidity you kill off the H. pylori which would ordinarily prevent the ulcer from healing.
Drinking gallons of diluted CS is not the same thing as drinking concentrated CS. An analogy is alcohol. You can drinking a whole keg of beer without risk of damaging your gastrointestinal tract. A mouthful of pure alcohol on the other hand may burn the lining off your esophagus.
Originally Posted by asgardsurfer
H-Pylori, the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers has the ability to burrow itself in the mucosal layer away from stomach acid. It's a well evolved little critter that has very good survival skills.
I also don't see how the silver may have cause or exacerbated your condition. If anything, it made it more bearable.
Like I said H Pylori aren't the only thing that causes ulcers. Chemicals can cause them too. The pain disappeared for at least 5 hours and I can feel it coming back a bit now. Its the same kinda pain I get when I get diarrhea. It comes on rapidly and it gets pretty intense. This pain even comes with diarrhea so thats one symptom that may indicate its not an ulcer. It might instead be a stomach bug but how could bacteria have survived in my stomach of all places?