� #1
Old 01-13-2013, 08:39 AM
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
firehawkocean is on a distinguished road
Default Please Help - Allergy


So I thought, for a couple years now, that I have a sulfite allergy. Whenever I ingest non-organic wine or vinegar (org. apple cider vinegar seems to be OK), I have major anxiety/depression and horrible eczema outbreaks almost immediately.

However, I was reading online that malt vinegar is actually low in sulphites. Could I actually have a yeast allergy instead. I am thinking this because drinking beer makes me feel really bloated and extremely lethargic (1 beer).
Reply With Quote