Which is healthier?:
1. Olive oil vs. coconut oil. Both but olive oil must be from a good source, a lot of overprocessed stuff out there.
2. Almond milk vs. coconut milk. Coconut water.
5. Goat cheese vs. organic cheese? Raw milk cheese.
6. Green grapes vs. red grapes? red are supposed to have more antioxidants.
8. Sea salt vs. Himalayan salt? Consider the sources. I've heard that sea salt can be a bad choice now due to ocean pollution, if Himalayan salt is from a true source it's supposed to be pure.
9. Pork vs. chicken? I don't eat pork because of pathogens in pork, chicken must be from a good source.
10. Lamb vs. turkey? Lamb is supposed to be raised without antibiotics, hormones and grazed on grass, don't have to worry as with chicken & beef.
General health questions:
1. Healthiest nuts? Walnuts.
2. So the best type of eggs I can buy are organic free range eggs. Is there anything else to look for when shopping for eggs? Try to get them from a small family farm that is committed to organic, healthy practices.
3. Best vegetable juices? Don't buy them--processing kills nutrients. Juice your own.
4. Best fruit juices? Too much sugar.
5. Best sources of protein? Grass fed beef, eggs, whey, the algaes.
6. Is lamb a healthy meat? What is to look for when buying lamb?
7. Best antioxidant foods? Berries.
9. Which carbohydrates should not be consumed? White flour.
12. Best sea foods? Kelp, seaweed, sardines maybe. Fish is contaminated now. Definitely stay away from farmed fish and shrimp.
14. Are canned re-fried/cooked beans healthy at all? I'm ignorant on this one. If they use real lard, maybe.
16. Durum/semolina pasta vs. spelt pasta? Spelt.
17. Is pasteurized/homogenized cheese really that horrible? I mean if I had a choice of organic cheese (but pasteurized/homogenized) and no cheese, which would be better? No cheese.
18. Is organic coconut butter an adequate supplement to raw organic grass-fed dairy butter? Different nutrients. Good butter is awesome, but it has to be good.
21. Is organic milk chocolate good or bad? Get raw milk and make your own with natural sweeteners.
22. Healthiest lunch/cold meats? With no nitrates or additives.
23. Healthiest fish? Sardines, wild caught salmon.