Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Diabetes

� #1
Old 05-15-2014, 01:03 PM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=revzen;217989 I have been having episodes were I become shaky and feel faint and also have extreme hunger pangs.[/QUOTE]

Could be hypoglycemia too. Sounds like such symptoms. Could be due to not enough carbohydrates. Could be complications of pharmaceuticals you may be taking. Could also be venous insufficiency, also caused by drugs. Lack of regular exercise may be a cause.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
� #2
Old 05-16-2014, 07:14 AM
Reader
revzen will become famous soon enoughrevzen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to revzen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
Could be hypoglycemia too. Sounds like such symptoms. Could be due to not enough carbohydrates. Could be complications of pharmaceuticals you may be taking. Could also be venous insufficiency, also caused by drugs. Lack of regular exercise may be a cause.
I am unable to exercise due to various physical problems, and I walk with the aid of a walking stick. I am prone to stumbling and fall to the floor. I have prolapsed discs and sciatica and nerve problems. This week I've been getting sharp pains in my abdominal area, stabbing pains. My diet is OK and I'm getting enough carbohydrates, so maybe we can rule that one out! Suppose a visit to the GP is called for which I will reluctantly do in the next few weeks!!!
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.