Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Systems & Organs

� #1
Old 08-14-2006, 12:53 AM
Observer
Josy is on a distinguished road
Default Need help with Tapeworms

Hi all, a friend of mine is on something called Alinia for tapeworm, she said she tested positive by a saliva test, I thought stool tests showed that, but anyway, the medication is making her so sick, so I wanted to know if anyone here has tried something natural for tapeworms with success.

Thanks,

Josy
� #2
Old 08-14-2006, 07:12 AM
Enlightener
Xania is on a distinguished road

Josy, I know that there are some effective Chinese herbal meds for parasites, but she would need to see a practitioner first. Otherwise, I found this

INTESTINAL PARASITES
(WORMS)

Young children are prone to a variety of infections, one of which is intestinal parasites. Though adults are not spared, it is children who are the most affected, because cleanliness is not readily acceptable to them. While playing they come in contact with contaminated mud and other filthy things. Putting their fingers in their mouth invites the chances of infection because the parasites lay eggs in the mud. Fingernails are the easy source for the infection. Handling pet animals is another cause.

There are several types of worms among which round worm, hook worm, pin worm and thread worm are the most common. Tape worms in various forms infect those who are meat eaters because it is contracted through the animal meat.

All shapes and sizes

Once the eggs of the round worm find entry into the mouth they migrate to the stomach and small intestine. They hatch, grow and settle in the intestine. They sometimes migrate to other digestive tracts and are expelled through vomiting.

When the immature worms become mobile, symptoms arise in the form of fever, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Children grind their teeth often.

Hook worms dwell in the intestine. Their mouth being like that of a hook and their teeth sharp they cling to the walls of the intestine to puncture the blood vessels and feed on the blood.

Their eggs are excreted with the stools. The eggs hatch outside the body. When bare hands or feet come in contact with contaminated earth, young worms enter the body through the skin and are carried through the blood vessels to the lungs. Once they get to the throat they are readily swallowed and enter the stomach. Finally they settle in the intestine.

When the penetration of the skin takes place, itching and burning are experienced and in later stages there may be eruptions and crusts. As the parasites grow in the intestine, the functions of the internal organs are disrupted to the extent of causing diarrhea, headache, loss of appetite, constant uneasiness in the abdomen, lethargy, breathlessness, rapid weight loss and anemia.
Pinworm infection causes no severe symptom other than itching in the anus and great hunger. The infection easily spreads to others by the handling of food items with infected fingers. Scratching of the anus followed by touching of food with unwashed fingers makes the infection spread. The eggs hatch near the anus and the worms re-enter the rectum through the anus. If the skin around the anus is not cleansed thoroughly and kept dry, reinfection is encouraged.

General instructions to combat worms

Cleanliness and hygiene must be observed meticulously by adults, and also taught to children. Wash hands before eating and handling food items, keeping the finger nails cut and trim.
Apple, pineapple, papaya, carrots, tomatoes and other fresh green vegetables must be included abundantly in daily food. Asafetida has the power to act on worms; so inclusion of asafetida liberally in food helps expel worms.

Treatment for worms

Hydrotherapy

Hip bath alternating with hot and cold water.
Warm water enema daily for a few days.
Heating compress on the abdomen at bed time. It must be removed in the morning.
Household remedies for worms

Soak a teaspoon of powdered bishop weed (ajwain) in two glasses of water overnight. Boil and cool it in the morning. Divide it into two portions and take twice, upon rising and at bed time.
Chew three to four cloves of garlic with honey once in the morning for two weeks to expel worms.
Powder a few dried lemon seeds. Take a small pinch of this powder with warm water twice daily for some days at a stretch.
Half a glass of the juice of mint leaves should to be taken in the morning on an empty stomach, for eight days regularly.
Chew two or three walnuts (akhrot) and take a glass of unsweetened milk regularly for fifteen days.
Leaves and oil of neem have the properties to expel worms; Two drops of neem oil in some milk given for a week at bedtime destroys and expels worms.
� #3
Old 08-15-2006, 08:14 AM
Enlightener
Marcus is on a distinguished road

Tapeworm can be very serious and the worm can move into parts of the body not anticipated.

Follow Hulda Clarks protocol for parasites. You might also want to get her book The Cure for All Advanced Cancers as there is a lot of info on parasites there. If you have tapeworm it is common to have other parasites also.

https://curezone.com/clark/parasites.asp

https://curezone.com/clark/ascaris.asp

Tapeworms and Ascaris

Tapeworm Disease
We all have tapeworm stages in our bodies, probably going back to childhood when we ate dirt. It is not normal for these stages to hatch and develop further. Their purpose is to stay dormant. And perhaps they do little harm this way.

But I have found that all HIV/AIDS sufferers have "tapeworm disease". The stages are hatching. This spews the tiny larvae and cysts, plus unfertilized eggs and their bacteria all over the body, making you feel sick. Perhaps the large amounts of solvents accumulated in the body forces them to hatch; perhaps the lowered immunity allows them to hatch. The Syncrometer usually detects scolices (heads) and eggs in the most vital organs: the thymus, spleen, bone marrow, brain and liver.

Tapeworm stages that have disseminated in your body do not come unaccompanied, either. They bring some very harmful bacteria and viruses with them. Streptomyces fungus is one of the worst. Wherever I detect Streptomyces, a tapeworm stage is not far away.

The herbal parasite program is not effective against all tapeworms. [In the old editions of the books Dr. Clark used to recommend Rascal against tapeworms.] The zapper can't reach every one either. Other traditional herbs, such as pumpkin seed or male fern, are helpful, but the most effective treatment I have found is Co-enzyme Q10.

It takes a very large amount, 3000mg, to reach tapeworm casts in far away places like the brain or bone marrow. This is 3 grams. If you are extra tall or heavy, it takes 4 grams [over 155 pounds].

Co-enzyme Q10 is normally present in every cell of your body. It is never toxic and there are no side effects. But its cost is prohibitive to take on an ongoing basis. Plan not to reinfect yourself again so that one dose is enough. You could re-infect yourself by eating rare meats or dairy products.

If you are very ill, take the large definitive dose every fifth day until you are better. If you are HIV positive but you are not ill, take it once a week. On other days take a smaller dose, about 400mg.

To get its full potency, take it on an empty stomach, such as before breakfast. You may open the capsules and eat the powder straight or stirred into pure honey /1/4 tsp.). Don't eat dozens of capsules. The capsules themselves could have an unexpected toxin.

If you are not HIV positive, you could reserve the large dose for times of illness, taking the large dose once a week until you are well.
Tough Tapeworms
But killing the tapeworm larvae still might not end your tapeworm disease! A few varieties of tapeworms, like Echinococcus multiocularis, have larvae inside their larvae! An even those second generation larvae can have more larvae inside them. These internal larvae are shielded from all things that might harm them. That is undoubtedly why they are not eradicated by the zapper current or herbs or even Co-enzyme Q10. The innermost larvae are called hydatid sand. Testing with a Syncrometer reveals that in some persons, unfortunate enough to have these tapeworm varieties, hydatid sand is still present and alive after all these treatments. E. granulosis is the most common variety to survive it all. It is found the world over, infesting sheep, cattle, pigs, horses, goats and dogs.

But what harm would a few left over stages of tapeworms do? With most of them dead, surely your health should improve. In themselves, they may do little harm. But Streptomyceswhich accompanies the larvae, does a great deal of harm. Streptomyces can spread through your body like a virus, attacking your weakened organs such as the thymus.

Streptomyces is not merely a nuisance, like Candida. Streptomyces makes protease! It uses up your nucleic acid bases, adenine and hypoxanthine; it makes nitrites out of nitrates; it makes ammonia out of your urea; it has powerful immune suppressant action on T-cells. This is no ordinary invader although it is present in the soil everywhere.

Unless you kill every grain of the hydatid sand and other leftover shielded larvae, you cannot get well.

At the same time, the cyst must not be opened to let out the mischief-makers, but merely penetrated to kill the contents. Fortunately, we have found a combination of two things that can penetrate a succession of membranes to kill the shielded larvae within, as well as any trapped eggs. They are cysteine and ozonated olive oil. We will discuss them shortly. But first, are there other parasites besides some tapeworms that can survive our treatments so far? Yes. Ascaris.

If you do not get well after the herbal parasite program, Co-enzyme Q10, and the zapper treatment, you can assume you have either leftover tapeworm stages or survivor Ascaris eggs.

Click here
Parasites Cleanse Forum - Support Group online
The Curious Case of Ascaris
Ascaris infests animals and humans from pole to pole of this planet. It is safe to say that all dogs and cats have it and all humans have it from time to time. Domestic animals and humans each have their own variety of Ascaris, yet can host the other varieties, too. Horses have Ascaris megalocephala. Pigs have Ascaris suum. The human variety is Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascaris does not attach itself to you, it hardly even moves. It simply lies still in your organs absorbing nutrients and eventually filling up with eggs.

When you kill Ascaris worms by zapping or with the herbal recipe, they are mortally wounded. They are dying, but the eggs inside them are not. They were sheltered. Within a day these eggs begin to leave the dying worm. Soon hordes of eggs are dispersing in your body again!

And in another 24 hours they are beginning to hatch into larvae. You can detect this as it happens with a Syncrometer and test slides of eggs, larvae, and adults.

Of course, you are zapping and taking the herbal parasite killers. But again, these do not penetrate the Ascaris body to kill what is inside. It could take a few weeks for the dead Ascaris to be totally disintegrated so no more eggs are being sheltered within.

Surely, a few Ascaris eggs, still escaping into your body could not do much harm since the overall problem has been greatly reduced! This is not so. The eggs may even do more harm than the worms. Ascaris eggs bring 3 very important pathogens that spread throughout your body: Rhizobium leguminosarum, Mycobacterium avum/intracellulare, and the common cold virus, Adenovirus. A flood of these are responsible for your night sweats! As soon as the last Ascaris egg is gone, these pathogens are gone, too, and the following night becomes free of sweating. If your night sweats come back, you know Ascaris eggs are present again. And in 24 hours, unless you kill them, they will hatch into larvae and start the whole cycle over again.

It takes about 3 weeks for large parasites like Ascaris and tapeworm larvae to disintegrate completely and be cleared from your tissues. If eggs or scolices are continually released during this time, the cycle of infection cannot be broken. Fortunately, the same two things that can penetrate tapeworm larvae can also penetrate Ascaris worms and mop up after them, whether dead or alive!

Strangle the Stragglers
Here is the Mop-up Program for both tapeworm larvae and sheltered Ascaris eggs:

* ozonated olive oil, 1/2 tbs. taken morning and night
* L-cysteine, 500mg, 2 capsules 3 times a day.

Buy a small ozonator to make your own ozonated oil.
� #4
Old 08-15-2006, 09:30 AM
Lecturer
just me is on a distinguished road

would treating pin worms, be the same as treating tape worms... My daughter called the other day telling me that the youngest granddaughter (5) has pin worms from their cat..... Because we are so far away, and I dont know whats any people in Ind that could help her, I suggested that she go ahead and take her into the doctor..... but I will also pass on this info if its applicable.... thanks
� #5
Old 08-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Enlightener
Marcus is on a distinguished road

Same treatment for pinworms. Pinworms are not as dangerous and insidious as tapeworms and the others. Sometimes pin worms pass off on their own. But I would treat regardless. Homeopathic Cina in 200c 3x day cures many cases of pin worms. The herbals will do it too but sometimes hard to get down a small child.
� #6
Old 08-15-2006, 12:37 PM
Lecturer
just me is on a distinguished road

thank you ma'am
� #7
Old 08-16-2006, 02:52 AM
Lecturer
EarlyBird is on a distinguished road
Default Worms!

Don't know about tapeworms, but years ago when my
kids would get pinworms, our whole family would
have to take the Prescription meds, plus I had to
wash all of our bedding daily :x

Talk about a major pain!
� #8
Old 08-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Enlightener
Xania is on a distinguished road

Here is a Yahoo group dedicated to the use of micro-electricity in the treatment of some health problems, including tape worm eradication

https://health.groups.yahoo.com/group.../message/12863
� #9
Old 08-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Observer
ralph is on a distinguished road

IME the more specific you can be with the treatment of parasites, the more effective the treatment can be.

For tapeworms, VRM2 by Systemic Formulas of Ogden, UT, is the very good. It is available only thru health pros. They also have specific formulas for other parasites. It is best to supplement for 10 days, off for 5 and repeat that for 2 to 3 months.

The reason to do it that way is because the parasites job (besided free pre-digested foods) is to survive ! And it has trained many many moons to do exactly that.
� #10
Old 08-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Observer
monstersinsideme is on a distinguished road

Hello,
I am a producer from the Animal Planet show, Monsters Inside Me. I would love to hear about your parasite stories- pinworms, tapeworms or anything - If you are interested in possibly participating in the show, please contact [email protected] and you can check out segments from season 1 on Animalplanet.com
Thanks!
� #11
Old 08-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Enlightener
D Bergy has a spectacular aura aboutD Bergy has a spectacular aura about

If you are talking about the type of tapeworms from fleas, I know of three things that will kill them from experience.

The contrast solution for a CT scan you have to drink. Not the best choice.

MMS.

Turmeric Tincture in larger doses.

MMS works the best of these three.

Dan
� #12
Old 08-10-2009, 02:42 PM
perpetual student
jfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nice

That program grosses me out. It is done very well though. Very informative. It is just too darn creepy. I don't want to see what's inside of me that should not be. I'll continue to deal with them by using things like wormwood, diatomaceous earth, iodine, colloidal silver, thyme, barberry, etc.

Otherwise, the show is very well produced no doubt. It makes an impact. I think about it too much after watching. I'm surprised I don't have nightmares from it.

"We all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own." - Emperor Marcus Aurelius
� #13
Old 08-10-2009, 03:22 PM
In seaerch of spicy food
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

You might try as a first stage of attack: garlic. Chew a clove and down it with a couple ounces of red wine.
� #14
Old 01-29-2014, 09:37 AM
Observer
Pasovum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Tapeworm can be very serious and the worm can move into parts of the body not anticipated.

* ozonated olive oil, 1/2 tbs. taken morning and night
* L-cysteine, 500mg, 2 capsules 3 times a day.

Buy a small ozonator to make your own ozonated oil.

My family has used ozonated oilive oils for decades; it's part of our medicine chest. We use it for all sorts of topical ailments, but I've never heard it used for tapeworm.
Though, I've heard my Aunt mention diluting the paste (the form in which it comes) with olive oil and swallowing it, for some ailment I can't remember.

I didn't mean to get into treatments, for I've found that to be specific to family cultures.
What I intend to address is the sourcing of ozonated olive oil.

When small, I recall the "Ozoneo" bottle as being imported. It was from Italy, I think. "Ozoneo" is a word like "Kleenex" and refers to the Cuban brand of ozonated sunflower oil, but is used by many when referring to ozonated oils.
A good while back, a source was found in L.A. and they have produced a top quality product for as long as I can remember. Also, it's a lot cheaper than the imported oils being sold in neighborhood "bodegas," all over. Some insist on buying the old, imported brands. They know no different. The local ointment is perfectly fine. We've used it for years.
At around $9/ oz, which lasts a long time, it's a lot cheaper than buying an oxygen concentrator (you can't use air), an ozone generator and setting up a place to bubble the gas into olive oil for weeks!
I was buying some, not long ago and the owner told me he's now posting in Craigslist, Los Angeles, offering it for sale in bulk, or 1 fl.oz jars.
You might check into it!
They're not going to give you any medicinal advice. They make a top quality, organic, ozonated, extra virgin olive oil in a completely saturated (full strength) form and that's it!
They supply many in the area and it's a very direct, no-nonsense operation.
That's my suggestion. Good luck!