Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Space & Supernatural

� #1
Old 07-29-2013, 11:35 AM
Explorer
kal-el is on a distinguished road
Default will we be invaded by aliens or will we evolve ??

For those of you who dont no or are not aware of a major event taking place on the earth in the next few years as it is said by many of the worlds researchers and according to ancient prophecies that the earth will either shift to a new higher frequency of conciousness with a polarity of love compassion and freedom among other things or are we going to witness an invasion by controlling forces bent of total domination of the human race as it is also said by many researchers .

to my understanding or at least belief something is going to happen something big , the invasion theme is being thrown in our faces by the entertainment industry i.e films / movies which is controlled by the jewish zionists as almost all the good films now are about this happening and it involves technology , aliens and the earth under attack or devastated , movies such as , man of steel , after earth , pacific rim , this is the end ect ect al include this . i am aware of several agendas that are a long time coming in preparation agendas such as the fourth reich and there transhuman agenda towards the aryan race white supremacy , also the jewish zionist plan to eradicate basically the white race against this fourth reich , also the big reptilian and grey alien agenda to enslave and feed off the human race whilst create new rep / grey hybrids , the return of lucifer and his demons which is involved in most of these agendas where earth will be terraformed and divided into kingdoms and the new religion worshipping lucifer as god and those who dont bow down will either be slaved or wont be able to buy food , drink ect unless they carry the brand of him , and those who dont accept the et's will be judged as racist and will be punished rar rar rar , ive also heard that lucifer will offer physical immortality in the form of transhumanism as reward for your worship and by doing so we will loose our spiritual connection and will be banned from the heavens or higher dimension which ever you wana call it and this is said to start with earth and end up a full colonisation of the milky way under several empires such as the lucferian , draconian and grey empires .

so ive heard .....

as it is said for the spiritual transformation , from 3d to 4d life humans will evolve into a crystalline based life form with a full unlocked genetic code granting abilities required for a 4th density life such as telepathy , telekensis , teleportation , leviatation , clairvoyance , healing , endless life span as time and death does not exist in the 4th density niether does food or transport i.e cars , you will be sustained by your own chi and healing will be to do with colour , sound , light , vibration and energy and to transport yourself you only think of were you want to go and booom your there ( except other planets youll need a vessel/ship for that and the last being you can literally shape/create you own reality and manifest it via though form as the 4th density is pure thought based reality much like the astral which is the lower 4th dimension where of course spirits , demons et's ect are residing and the shift will be of a mental physical emotional and spiritual transformation , as for the earth itis said the planet wil also transform along with its indigenous life form ( humans animals plants ect ) since they all resonate to the same frequency , there will be floods , solar flares , earthquakes , new land rising and old land sinking a complete change that is said to be already happening now across the milky way as our whole galaxy in fact is going to change .

so ive heard ....

whether this is a mix of half truths , lies , fear and false hope i dont no but it sounds like a change is coming personally i think something will happen what ? ill have to wait and see , reason im posting this is to see anyones personal opinion of this or if anybody has heard otherwise or would just like to talk on the subject , im keeping an open mind regarding these 2 itis definate we are not alone in the universe and personally i beleive we were created by an advanced alien civillations if it the annunaki or the elohim whatever i think they are one in the same tbh and that they originated from the same world ( apparently the planet lyra ) where itis said all human life originated there millions of years ago and branched off to the stars when it was destroyed apparently by the draco reptilians .

weather any of this is true or going to come true it does definatley make for a good story i think . just i want to see an end to pain and shit on this world and would settle for a change in management so to speak and the release of the truth and the suppressed tech and knowlegde but i would love the spiritual transformation but thats just me . let me no what you think people !!!
� #2
Old 07-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Interesting. Is this an 'all-or-nothing' kinda deal? EVERYONE evolves, or the invasion takes place?

It seems with evolution, the realization of the inferior sub-species isn't really realized until later on down the road it's branch dead-ends.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #3
Old 07-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Explorer

i dont no if this all of nothing kinda deal not my info , is my post but your guess is as good as mine but itis interesting and alot of the info is contradictory towards what others are saying but IMO the universe is contradictory - it doesnt add up none of it does and thats probs because who or whatever designed it is way more advanced than we are so we wouldnt understand it , but even if we were told the truth we wouldnt believe it becasue we been lied to so much we would only think that itis a lie if you get what im saying - i love reading and listeing to this stuff and believe anything is possible just looking for opinions really . itis possible we all evolve and aliens invade at the same time or because we evolved we can now perceive the aliens that are said to be on this earth all around us . who knows .
� #4
Old 07-30-2013, 06:16 AM
Lecturer
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

This is an interesting topic and I�m aware that many would casually dismiss it as nothing more then science fiction or fairytales. Yet I have been following it for sometime and am convinced that many of these stories are real. So yes there are alien races, many of them, and it is not when are they going to stop by for a visit but rather they have been here all along and we in fact are the offshoot of many of them. However not all of them are friendly. Apparently David Ike�s reptilians are quite real and it is they who are responsible for the earths stunted growth. They feed off our negative energy thus for multi-thousands of years they have created strife and wars which has kept us locked in a lower spiritual realm.

But that is about to change because the earth and our solar system is moving into a portion of the universe with a higher vibratory rate. This is something they cannot control nor stop. We are heading into what is being called the fourth dimension, a place where they are �uncomfortable�. Everyone and everything on the planet will be affected by this change, some of the recent weather anomalies are attributed to this change as it is slowly taking place.

The good ET�s have apparently removed all but a few of the bad ET�s. What is mainly left are those individuals who were working for the bad ET�s and what they are seeing is their house of cards is falling apart. They are now in a panic mode trying to hang onto their power. Much of the terrorism and false flag events, etc. that we have experienced are their attempt to keep us locked in a lower frequency. Hollywood has been used to plant the idea that all aliens must be bad and are going to harm us thus we need to be on guard and of cousre fearful. Yet all of this fear and doom and gloom has been generated as a control mechanism by the really bad ET�s who have been here all along
� #5
Old 07-30-2013, 07:53 AM
Explorer

you have been listeining to alex collier and hes andromedans havent you ? or tolec ?
the thing is everything your saying i have heard from them and the only thing i have a problem with these so called e'ts good guys weather they andromedan , plieadian arcturian whatever they only helping us for there own agenda i remember them saying itis coz they went into the future and saw milky way as a draconian grey empire and its starts to effect there home galaxy and it was traced back to earth so they decided to step in , but have they stepped in ? theres no single piece of proof they have destroyed undersea bases or sent them through the stargate , the things they are saying is great but im sure theyve said many times they were gonna come down and they havent if theres no more reptilians then what stopping them and the fact is they channel through the contactee's and appear in dreams to people like alex collier tolec ect is very simalr to how demons operate and they can make you see anything they desire , not a complete skep i believe they are real but if they really are good then great but nothing they have said has happened yet and tbh we dont no who or what they really are any of them if they have abilities greater than ours like the reptilian does ( apparently they can portray a holographic mask to make themsleves appear human too like thousands of people ) then how would we know these good et's are really what they are manifesting as . im just funny about channellers giving information like if your so advanced come down and say hello but then again our military ive heard have fired upon several ships or these good guys . im just saying our minds are open books for them to write whatever they want into , just keeping open mind about all this .
� #6
Old 07-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Reader
Donee is on a distinguished road
Default It is here

We have already been invaded. It is in the white house now!!!!
� #7
Old 07-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Lecturer
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donee View Post
We have already been invaded. It is in the white house now!!!!
But you know that is a possibility. It is also said that some of our �trusted� leaders have been replaced with look-a-like clones.

I know of Collier and Tolac but I have not followed them closely.

Regarding channeling apparently it is something that needs to be approached very carefully. Just because some entity claims or appears to be of a higher spiritual level does not make it so nor are they automatically concerned about our best interests. Even if much of what is said appears to be valid however as soon as it goes against your free will, this is not a higher entity.

I would not expect to see ET publicly show themselves until the planet has fully moved into the forth dimension. Too many people would probably start shooting first and then ask questions latter. However this does not mean that they have not made their presence known to the appropriate people by such means as shutting down ICBM silos. Etc.
� #8
Old 07-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Explorer

true true donee , they have always been here behind the scenes but i mean the big event where they divide us up and show themselves to the public , you no so the whole world see's its not just conspiracy its a reality . most of us no anyway but alot of people out there are still ignorant to all this .
� #9
Old 03-22-2015, 03:24 AM
Observer
Babol is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal-el View Post
true true donee , they have always been here behind the scenes but i mean the big event where they divide us up and show themselves to the public , you no so the whole world see's its not just conspiracy its a reality . most of us no anyway but alot of people out there are still ignorant to all this .
How do you know that? You saw them? Really? Of you simply watching some shit on TV?
� #10
Old 03-22-2015, 03:43 AM
Explorer

what if i have seen them ? would you say thats bullshit ? many people do so it wouldnt surprise me , the message you replied to is old i have had many changes in mind set since writing that , actually i forgot i was stil a member of this forum .

they dont talk about this kind of shit on tv - you get information from books but you only look for that information if you have seen or realized something your self - i no many people think of it as total bollox and tbh i dont blame them , i aint religious in any sense people can believe what they want i dont try and force anything upon anyone anymore or go out and talk about shit - moved on from this whole subject completley but i like millions out there do ' claim ' to have seen things that cant be proven ill admit but what coz you cant prove it then shouldnt mention it - if you saw something that rattled your cage and made you think wtf is going on you would probs look into it further or not i decided to look into it further and discovered i was a minority of those out there that believe they have witnessed seeing an et or non human , i also came across a tonn of disinformation which didnt help . would i be right in assuming your skeptical towards all this ?
� #11
Old 07-31-2013, 03:11 AM
Explorer

clones , there was a ex solider speaking about clones and transhuman implants on a series called bases on youtube , he was saying that a few rockafellas have been cloned aswell as himself and i think arizona wilder said the royal family in the uk do cloning aswell .

i totally agree with you about the channeling there is another post in here about that and i personally think it can be dangerous letting some entity in to your mind .
� #12
Old 07-31-2013, 12:02 PM
Lecturer

Kel-el

Here is an internet radio program you might enjoy that starts a 6:00pm my time (CDST) which if my calculations are correct that should be about mid-night for you. But hay it�s only a three hour show.

I have been following this group for some time and about two weeks the host had to suddenly quit, apparently due to some serious health problems. So this will be the first �new� show. Not sure of exactly what to expect but it should be interesting.
In the past if you missed a show you could go back and listen to the archived version, but don�t if that will be set up yet.

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/drakeba...-and-sociology
� #13
Old 08-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Guide
Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

What movie is this? I haven't been following the SciFi channel lately.
� #14
Old 08-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Explorer

sci-fi channel lol ever wonder why we have a sci-fi channel or even why we have a tv ?

skeptical are we ? if so then what are you doing on the space and supernatural forum ?

thanks mad scientist il check that out .
� #15
Old 08-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Lecturer

Yes it is sort of like a science fiction movie, however people like to call it �reality�.
Most get so wrapped up in it and with all its sub-plots that they forget that it is a game that they have chosen to play.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.