#421  
Old 12-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Observer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 22
dwd7036 is on a distinguished road
Default

Jim i dropped the dosage because i took it on an empty stomach before i was taking it after meals that is all. Im going to keep on taking it on an empty stomach until i get a reaction. Obviously 5 drops wasnt enough so i'll have to increase it..

  #422  
Old 12-04-2007, 08:23 AM
jfh jfh is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 2,385
Blog Entries: 16
jfh will become famous soon enoughjfh will become famous soon enough
Default

dwd, I understand now. Sometimes it takes a while for things to gel with me.

I think you will discover that an empty stomach is so much better. Then don't have anything to eat or drink for about 2 hours. You don't have to stop taking anti-oxidants either. Just keep them about 2+ hours from your dosage. However, ascorbic acid (vit C), must be different from the other anti-oxidants. I always wait 4 or more hours before taking that. One important anti-oxidant to me is selenium. I include 200mcg each day. It neutralizes the mercury; so it can be escorted from the body safely.

Good luck with this protocol. It is the best I've found for me so far.
__________________
-
- Jim
Life is just one damned thing after another - Elbert Hubbard

  #423  
Old 12-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Observer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5
Puma's Grin is on a distinguished road
Default Conitnuing experience

Wow! About 5 days of using MMS for gargling and brushing a bit before drinking it down and the bleeding gums I would get from teeth brushing (it started when I went through chemo and radiation 1.5 years ago for cancer) are gone!

Climbing my way back up the dosage ladder since learning I should be taking it on an empty stomach...up to 4 drops 2 x per day with only mild diarrhea.

Has anybody used the Paradophilus product Humble mentions and if so, what results have you noticed?

Cheers!

J
pumas grin
  #424  
Old 12-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Observer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5
Puma's Grin is on a distinguished road
Default

Hi DWD,

I started my cancer dance almost 2 years ago and have been truly blessed and fortunate. I'll offer a few words of advice and encouragement from my study of what I call the "Cancer Thrivers!" (You can't use the word "survivor" around me).

The first 3 Thriver Laws:
1. I am in charge! (It sounds like you have already taken this path...Bravo!!! Don't let doctors or any other practioners or well intentioners sway you. Learn to trust your inner guidance. This is your journey, your dance...if you are getting any guff from anybody--doctors, friends, family, etc. and want to talk strategy on how to deal with them let me know.
2. Where is the opportunity? This was a tough one for me to get my head around but I made my mantra "How is my cancer an opportunity? How is my cancer an opportunity?" I lived with that question hour after hour, day after day week after week, month after month. And guess what? My life has changed in ways I couldn't have dreamed of! At it's deepest I believe cancer is an invitation to change--to change in body, to change in mind and to change in spirit.
3. All people sell all the time and doctors tend to be very good at selling their Map of Reality because culture tends to give them status. Beware of anybody's (prognosis, diagnosis and their recommendations. Question them deeply...push their buttons...challenge them!

J.
Puma's Grin
  #425  
Old 12-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Observer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1
britt is on a distinguished road
Default Book 11

I am unable to get/buy book 11 because of my Canadian address. How can I get it? I have a health issue and am anxious to get access to the second book quickly.
  #426  
Old 12-04-2007, 12:14 PM
jfh jfh is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 2,385
Blog Entries: 16
jfh will become famous soon enoughjfh will become famous soon enough
Default

britt, book 2 is an eBook. You can just download it after paying 9.95. It is worth it. It has more details on the protocol for various diseases than did book1.

https://www.miraclemineral.org/part2.php
  #427  
Old 12-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Standing at the Portal
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: At The Door of Death
Posts: 5,156
Blog Entries: 16
Arrowwind09 will become famous soon enoughArrowwind09 will become famous soon enough
Default

Britt, you will also want to go to www.HealthSalon.org and click on MMS Testimonials in the left hand column. You will find almost everything you need to know there.
__________________
“God is the basis of life, life is the basis of energy, energy is the basis of matter.”... Carey Reams
Visit: www.HealthSalon.org
  #428  
Old 12-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 73
corpus is on a distinguished road
Default Does MMS interfere with Birth Control Pills??

My daughter started taking MMS to see if it would help her eczema. No improvement with the eczema after a week. Has anybody seen MMS help clear up eczema since cleaning the liver should help?

More important, does anyone know if MMS diminishes the effectiveness of birth control pills?? (She isn't ready to have kids yet. Doesn't want a lecture about the dangers of birth control pills either.)
  #429  
Old 12-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Standing at the Portal
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: At The Door of Death
Posts: 5,156
Blog Entries: 16
Arrowwind09 will become famous soon enoughArrowwind09 will become famous soon enough
Default

Good advice Puma. I have gone through similar thought and experience processes and on both sides of the divide, having to push buttons for those who promote alternative as well as conventional medicine. I found my own way with some good help along the way and I'm still living. I know others who are not. Everyone's journey is unique.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma's Grin View Post
Hi DWD,

I started my cancer dance almost 2 years ago and have been truly blessed and fortunate. I'll offer a few words of advice and encouragement from my study of what I call the "Cancer Thrivers!" (You can't use the word "survivor" around me).

The first 3 Thriver Laws:
1. I am in charge! (It sounds like you have already taken this path...Bravo!!! Don't let doctors or any other practioners or well intentioners sway you. Learn to trust your inner guidance. This is your journey, your dance...if you are getting any guff from anybody--doctors, friends, family, etc. and want to talk strategy on how to deal with them let me know.
2. Where is the opportunity? This was a tough one for me to get my head around but I made my mantra "How is my cancer an opportunity? How is my cancer an opportunity?" I lived with that question hour after hour, day after day week after week, month after month. And guess what? My life has changed in ways I couldn't have dreamed of! At it's deepest I believe cancer is an invitation to change--to change in body, to change in mind and to change in spirit.
3. All people sell all the time and doctors tend to be very good at selling their Map of Reality because culture tends to give them status. Beware of anybody's (prognosis, diagnosis and their recommendations. Question them deeply...push their buttons...challenge them!

J.
Puma's Grin
  #430  
Old 12-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Xania's Avatar
Enlightener
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 957
Xania is on a distinguished road
Default

Can anyone remember the information about PSA levels rising for a while after starting MMS treatment?
Husband's PSA at November 1st was 17 - a sharp rise. Due to poor communication we have only just discovered this.
Urologist wants him to change from bicalutamide to stilbestrol and repeat PSA in 6 weeks.
The MMS routine has been scrappy. He had only one dose a day, and missed some days.
Now I asked him to go back to day 1, take small amounts of MMS on an empty stomach, twice a day.
If anyone recalls the information about PSA rising for a while, or can tell me where to look for it, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
  #431  
Old 12-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Xania's Avatar
Enlightener
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 957
Xania is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt View Post
I am unable to get/buy book 11 because of my Canadian address. How can I get it? I have a health issue and am anxious to get access to the second book quickly.
Britt, I am in UK and had no problem buying it. What message did you get?
  #432  
Old 12-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Enlightener
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 569
D Bergy will become famous soon enough
Default

PSA rises quite often with an effective treatment. The cancer cells are dead but in the bloodstream until the body has time to excrete them. PSA should drop later into treatment.

I am going from memory so you may want to investigate it further.

D Bergy
  #433  
Old 12-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Lecturer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 1,087
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifrost99 View Post
Why not try putting MMS into the ear as well? I wouldn't know the dose, though.

How is it doing now?

Gerry

I did put some activated MMS into his infected ear. However, I dilluted it so it would not burn his ear. I also put a couple ounces of colloidal silver in his water dish each day, and although its only been a few days, he is doing alot better. The pus is all gone, and so is the bad smell. He is back to his old regular self, so I will just keep an eye on him for awhile. I might use some 3% hydrogen peroxide as Barbara suggests, if necessary.
Thanks for all the comments and helpful suggestions. He is an old mutt, but I love'm. I have a feeling that MMS may add some years to his life, and for that I thank Jim Humble.
__________________
Let Food Be Your Medicine And Medicine Be Your Food.(Hippocrates)
  #434  
Old 12-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Xania's Avatar
Enlightener
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 957
Xania is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergy View Post
PSA rises quite often with an effective treatment. The cancer cells are dead but in the bloodstream until the body has time to excrete them. PSA should drop later into treatment.

I am going from memory so you may want to investigate it further.

D Bergy
Thanks D Bergy. I will read some more!
  #435  
Old 12-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Observer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5
Puma's Grin is on a distinguished road
Default MMS Empty Stomach--How soon should one eat?

Ok, consensus seems to be MMS on an empty stomach...how soon after ingesting the MMS should I plan on eating? Thoughts and experiences welcome.
Closed Thread Bookmark and Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The new pandemic has arrived nightowl Colds, Flu & Fever 15 01-01-2011 09:23 PM
There IS a cure for Epilepsy. Jualsy Other Diseases 23 09-04-2010 11:34 PM
Mag Citrate powder arrived today saved1986 Vitamins 2 04-22-2010 04:20 PM
eczema cure dawna Skin Health 21 01-06-2010 09:33 PM
eczema cure dawna Skin Health 4 05-24-2009 06:09 AM