Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 42
goodsamaritan is on a distinguished road
Default Cancer said to be fungus?

Has anyone looked into the Italian Oncologist claim that cancer is nothing more than fungus?

Apparently he is using sodium bicarbonate or baking soda now instead of chemo and radiation.

The guy has written a book, Cancer is a Fungus. I've long been aware that over the counter fungicides will often work for eliminating skin cancer spots but now this guy from Italy is showing pictures of his client's tumors and calling it fungus.

Anyone staying on top of the claim?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-27-2010, 05:25 PM
kind2creatures's Avatar
Admin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,987
Blog Entries: 4
kind2creatures will become famous soon enoughkind2creatures will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsamaritan View Post
Has anyone looked into the Italian Oncologist claim that cancer is nothing more than fungus?
Apparently he is using sodium bicarbonate or baking soda now instead of chemo and radiation.
Anyone staying on top of the claim?
Here's an older thread started by Arrowwind09 which addresses the issue.

__________________
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanual Kant~

NatMedTalk and Beyond
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 42
goodsamaritan is on a distinguished road
Default It looks like the topic need some fresh insight. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
Here's an older thread started by Arrowwind09 which addresses the issue.
There was some interesting information there but it got side tracked on MMS.

It also spoke of sodium bicarbonate working because it alkalized the terrain which may or may not be the case.

It is my opinion the body is alkaline or acidic as a result of the condition of the body, mainly the stress it is under. I don't mean to be a skeptic or pessimist but I doubt using products to adjust ones alkaline or acidity is the answer to anything. It is my opinion that you need to correct the problems in the body and let the body balance it's on acidity or alkaline.

With that being said I believe, and I could be wrong but it possible that sodium bicarbonate kills fungus and it has nothing to do with the "terrain" with the exception that you have to put the sodium bicarbonate directly on the infected terrain.

I believe cancer is fungus. I believe the topic needs to be addressed until people are satisfied. What is more likely, cancer being a fungus or cancer being a person's body creating harmful cells that attack itself?

I think we need to wade through all the "beliefs" about what is cancer what is disease and the body attacking itself and start from scratch.

What if the body does not attack itself. What if God or evolution is more superior than that? Fungi are the only pathogens/organisms aggressive enough to create cancer like disease. Without commercial fungicide for crops and livestock we wouldn’t have commercial crops or meats.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-27-2010, 07:31 PM
jfh jfh is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,596
Blog Entries: 16
jfh will become famous soon enough
Default

I agree with your opinion regarding the attempts to alter the pH of the body being the answer to health problems such as cancer. I also agree that the baking soda, or even MMS, needs to contact the cancer directly. I also believe that it is the osmotic shock that does the killing. It would create osmotic pressure on the cells.

There are several causes of cancer. IMO the major cause, in this day, are carcinogens in our toxic environment. The next major cause is virus. Many variants of virus. Take human papilloma virus for example. It is linked to several cancers. Destroy the virus to keep the cancers from forming in the first place. Then next on my list is fungus. Such as aspergillus causing liver cancer. However, I don't consider cancer being a fungus. I also don't believe it can be treated like a fungus. If so, you could inject lactic acid into the cancer; as acid will kill fungus. Acidity is a byproduct of cancer. It does not mean that cancer itself is acidic. Most anaerobic pathogens produce acid. Lactic acid.

Besides, sodium bicarbonate will be influenced by the hydrochloric acid in the stomach. The body has numerous redundant mechanisms to balance the pH. It even creates its own bicarbonate. When the sodium bicarbonate makes contact with stomach acid, it forms sodium chloride (table salt) and carbon dioxide. Sodium is considered acid forming. Carbon dioxide mixed with water form carbonic acid. Acid, acid, acid.

The best way to deliver alkalinity to the cancer cells is, IMO, ozone. Oxygen raises the pH - high pH is alkaline. The ozone will only be broken down into oxygen. You would need to find a doctor with knowledge of this therapy. Oxygen is a free radical. The body will try to adjust this.

Another cancer therapy is intravenous ascorbic acid. Acid, acid, acid.

I believe that it is the osmotic shock that will kill the cancer; not whether it is acid or alkaline.
__________________
- Jim
https://www.natmedtalk.com/blogs/jfh
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 42
goodsamaritan is on a distinguished road
Default

Its nice to know there are people who don't blame the body for cancer. That is refreshing.

jfh, that sure was a lot of information.

Naturally it is hard to pin down any hard facts when discussing cancer or any disease for that matter. So much of our conventional medical science is based on "belief" which makes it difficult to understand anything in relation to promoting better health or finding cures.

The internet is saturated with alternative healing methods and products for cancer and disease that have come and gone without making a difference.
Will ozone consistently cure cancer or is ozone placebo? I think that is something only time will tell. I don't want to seem pessimistic but in reality alternative medicine is proving to be as much of a failure when it comes to consistently curing any disease. There can only be one reason why both alternative and western medicine continue to fail in curing diseases and that is they are both potentially completely wrong.

I know that sounds negative but what if the cure we all search for is a product of truth and not so much a product of medicine. It has to be hard to argue because so far alternative treatments and modalities have been shown to be completely ineffective which means most claims have proven false.

Maybe ozone is the answer, but maybe it will come and go to. If cancer and fungus are the same, that is a start. Now the question is, can a virus be as aggressive as cancer or fungus? Probably not. I'm not a biologist or doctor but I doubt there is anything that can grow as fast as fungi or spread as fast as fungi. If someone knows of an organism that is more aggressive than fungi, please let us know. Huge mushrooms can grow full size over night.

Whether cancer is fungal or viral or both isn't as important as finding a cure for it. If cancer proves to be factually pathogenic in nature then we have a truth to build on.

I don't believe the body is attacking itself and I don't think anyone else here is falling for that. Let's keep start as if cancer is a pathogen and build ideas from there.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-28-2010, 04:18 AM
jfh jfh is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,596
Blog Entries: 16
jfh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsamaritan View Post

The internet is saturated with alternative healing methods and products for cancer and disease that have come and gone without making a difference.
Will ozone consistently cure cancer or is ozone placebo? I think that is something only time will tell. I don't want to seem pessimistic but in reality alternative medicine is proving to be as much of a failure when it comes to consistently curing any disease. There can only be one reason why both alternative and western medicine continue to fail in curing diseases and that is they are both potentially completely wrong.
It seems like daily I hear of some potential for a cancer cure. The problem is not that allopathic or naturopathic potential solutions have failed or are failing. The problem is that there are so many cancers. Genetic, carcinogenic, pathogenic. There is no single cure. Even if there is a single cure for one type of cancer, it may be compromised by lifestyle, toxic environment, immune system weakness, etc. I do not think cancer is a fungus or virus. They can be a cause for cells to mutate into cancer; but are not cancer themselves.

The human papilloma virus (HPV) can cause cancer of a few organs, as I mentioned before. It can migrate to the skin, still as a virus. Sunlight can trigger it to transform into skin cancer. The cancer is no longer a virus. If it were a virus, it might be easier to cure.

The trick is to get rid of fungus and virus as soon as there is any sign of symptoms. But it won't be any single drug or therapy that will do this. Virus can mutate (evolution). Fungus can transform. Candida is one pathogen that is a good example of transformation. Everyone has candida. It is a normal part of our flora. In its natural state, it is a yeast (bud). When the body, particularly the intestines, become too alkaline for a while, the candida yeast will transform into the more aggressive fungus. And I mean aggressive; just as you said. The only thing you can do to prevent this is to keep the candida in control. This is done by keeping your environment healthy for the beneficial flora. They produce acid to keep the candida in control.

My point is that there are too many cancerous conditions to believe that there is one solution. And what may work today may not work tomorrow. I think cancer is like a virus that can evolve to defend itself.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-28-2010, 06:34 AM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Standing at the Portal
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: At The Door of Death
Posts: 3,897
Blog Entries: 13
My Mood: Fine
Arrowwind09 will become famous soon enough
Default

There will never be any consistent cures for cancer as the variables are to many and too complex. Also some terrains can be so devastated by toxicity that they cannot be restored even by the most accurate sciences and applications... for example radiation posioning, severe mercury poisoning and other carcinogens. It all depends on the degree that the terraine has been damaged and if pathways of regenesis still exist.

Ozone does cure some cancers but not all. MMS has cured some cancers but not all. Sodium Bicarbonate has cured some cancers but not all. Herbal medicines have cured some cancers but not all. Chemotherapy has cured some cancers but not all. Homeopathy has cured some cancers but not all but I will maintain that the only reason that homeopathy does not cure all cancers resides in the practitioners limited knowledge of the medicines and the case. The greater that knowledge the more cures the homeopath will be able to deliver.

Homeopathy is the only medicine that has cured cancer without shocking the body, without poisoning the body, without oxidizing the body. In homeopathy lies the potential to bring order and enhanced immune capabilities in a harmonic and gentle way.... it is the only system that can fully remove the predisposition to cancer, yet most homeopaths can only cure cancer intermitantly, and of course they will never talk about the cures they do initiate due to liability and the FDA. Yet read Ramankrishnas book " The Homeopathic Treatment of Cancer" and he details many cases of complex and advanced cancer cured explaining exactly what remedies to apply and how to apply them, even after the damages of chemotherapy. Beleifs and philosophies in homeoapthy keep individual homeopaths from taking on these homeopathic protocols. They can be as dogmatic and closed minded as any other type of physician.

Homeopathy offers the only path to cancer cure that reflects the ability of the body to self correct without shock, poison or other mischief. Just through the subtle work of restoring and balancing the vital energies of the body does the work go about. The next closest system of medicine is acupuncture combined with the oriental use of medicinal plants... a system of healing that has evolved over thousands of years. Here the terrain is also restored and the predisposition to cancer may be removed in some cases. The greatest work in this area, of course, is being done in China.

When the body is restored to internal harmony energetically then few pathogens can survive... enzyme pathways are restored... the cells energy generators are reactivated. Homeopathy has an excellent reputation for restoring that harmony and eliminating pathogen born disease of many types and because of that homeopaths do cure cancers... you will just never read about it because they are not talking publically about it. One of the main reasons they do not talk publically about it is because there is no one specific pathway to the cure. Ramankrishnans book is the first book to try to bridge this issue and set up potential protocols a homeopath may follow.

Regarding candida infection. A shift in the acid alkaline Ph of the body can cause a yeast overgrowth. This is common to vaginal yeast infections. Yeast overgrowth and candida mutations should not be confused. The candida that causes problems through out the body both in overgrowth and mutations causing cancer is not common candida. It is new variety. Non-mutated candida can cause overgrowth due to changes in the terrain that support growth. This candia, I do not think, is the candida that precipates cancer growth.

I never assumed that candida infection was caused by making the body to alkaline. Antibiotics are known for creating an acidic terrain. The mutation of normal candida flora is caused by the attack of the antibiotic on the candida flora cellular structure which mutates it into the monster that so many people are now trying to contend with. The same occurs with e-coli, Clostridium difficile and other microbes found in the gut and of course there is also the issue of mutated staph known as MRSA. All these pathogens can be mutated by antibiotics due the the drugs interaction on cellular level whichcauses a defensive aciton of the micro-organism to survive its attack through genetic changes. It essentially becomes a new type of organism. The name of this process is called polymorphic adaptations and has been researched fairly well at the Pasteur Institute in France. This is not to say that microbes do not change their biology and habitat under the influence of different Ph environments, because they do. I am addressing specifically candida here. The gut flora is capable of enduring a stretch in PH without mutation, except for the stomach. Most common vaginal candida infections are not of the mutated variety. Nor is thrush, nor other common candida outbreaks.

I would stipulate that there is a difference between overgrowth and invasive growth.

"Candida albicans will shift from yeast form to mycelial fungal form and start to invade the body

In the yeast state, Candida is a non-invasive, sugar-fermenting organism, while in fungal state it is invasive and can produce rhizoids, very long root-like structures. Rhizoids can penetrate mucosa or intestinal walls, leaving microscopic holes and allowing toxins, undigested food particles and bacteria and yeast to enter the bloodstream. This condition is known as Leaky Gut Syndrome and that is an explanation for many food and environmental allergies."

https://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C7890.html

The increase in antibiotic use, steroid use and other mutating drugs has coincided with the rise in cancer rates. It will be interesting to see if a decrease in the use of these drugs will lower cancer rates in the future. But one must note that just as common candida is contageous through sexual activity, so is its mutated form... so the roots of some cancers are spread though sexual activity and if it is exposed to a person with a weakened immune system it just may endure in a new host.

My discussion on candida here is not to rule out other pathogenic incinaries to cancer.
__________________
"The nurse should be cheerful, orderly, punctual, patient, full of faith, - receptive to Truth and Love" Mary Baker Eddy
Visit www.HealthSalon.org
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 42
goodsamaritan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
There will never be any consistent cures for cancer as the variables are to many and too complex.
Hi Arrowwind09. Thanks for the comment. Your information is profound and may prove to be true but is still questionable at the moment. For example, it is only "belief" that there will never be a consistent cure for cancer. I agree if you are speaking of medicine, then you "may" be right, medicine may never produce a consistent cure for anything and we will get into that next but some day there could be a consistent cure for cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
Ozone does cure some cancers but not all. MMS has cured some cancers but not all.
Again, you are speaking of belief most likely based on your experience but for the world to enjoy a consistent cure for cancer we need to recognize what is belief and what is factual. Ozone and MMS is "believed" to cure some cancer. It is a "fact" that Ozone and MMS do not cure all cancers.

We can't go one step further until we address the "belief". Suppose ozone and MMS have never cured cancer. We could look at it this way, suppose they cured fungus which proves they never cured cancer crushing one belief right there but that isn't likely either, suppose the people who were cured while taking or using ozone and or MMS cured themselves of cancer/fungus with their own immune system and it just looked like they were cured by the ozone or MMS? It must be considered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
Homeopathy is the only medicine that has cured cancer without shocking the body, without poisoning the body, without oxidizing the body.
You may be right but at the moment that is also a "belief". I agree homeopathy is non evasive and potentially a great form of medicine but what if homeopathic medicine has never cured cancer. What if the patients of homeopathic medicine cured their own cancer through their immune system? This could explain why homeopathy, ozone and MMS are so inconsistent. The cure for diseases or cancer could ultimately be the sole responsibility of the patient creating their own immune response and cure.

That is a possibility and even though it is just a belief. In theory, investigating this possibility could make homeopaths much more consistent and help us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
Homeopathy offers the only path to cancer cure that reflects the ability of the body to self correct without shock, poison or other mischief.
Homeopathy may very well be the best path for medical cancer cures in the fact that it "helps" (instead of "reflects") the ability of the body to self correct or cure a disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
When the body is restored to internal harmony energetically then few pathogens can survive... enzyme pathways are restored... the cells energy generators are reactivated. Homeopathy has an excellent reputation for restoring that harmony and eliminating pathogen born disease of many types and because of that homeopaths do cure cancers... you will just never read about it because they are not talking publically about it.
I think we completely agree on this. I would word it differently and say when the immune system is restored and stress is moderate few pathogens can survive the immune system.

I'm sorry but I do disagree that homeopathy has a excellent reputation. You as a homeopath may have an excellent reputation and others may but I think in general the reputation is going downhill fast. I think the art of homeopathic healing is suffering today because so few homeopaths know the difference between "belief" and facts. Maybe this thread can help more homeopaths restore their excellent reputation so ones like you do not suffer for their ineffectiveness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
Regarding candida infection. A shift in the acid alkaline Ph of the body can cause a yeast overgrowth. This is common to vaginal yeast infections. Yeast overgrowth and candida mutations should not be confused. The candida that causes problems through out the body both in overgrowth and mutations causing cancer is not common candida. It is new variety. Non-mutated candida can cause overgrowth due to changes in the terrain that support growth. This candia, I do not think, is the candida that precipates cancer growth.
Candida, I didn't mention candida and please do not be offended but "belief" might have caused you to key in on candida. Most likely because so many people believe candida is very harmful, even most harmful when in fact candida could be the very least threatening of fungi found in the human body. I respect your research and study of candida but for us to search for cures and not broaden the fungi scope to all fungi will ensure we never find a consistent cure for cancer. Maybe you are just using candida as an example in which case we probably agree.

There are multiple fungi that can cause jock itch or athlete's foot, and candida is probably one of them. Chances are slim that out of the hundreds of fungi harmful or deadly to humans candida will be the one causing the problem. It is possible that it is a one out of a hundred chances that a fungal or yeast issue is caused by candida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
The increase in antibiotic use, steroid use and other mutating drugs has coincided with the rise in cancer rates. It will be interesting to see if a decrease in the use of these drugs will lower cancer rates in the future. But one must note that just as common candida is contageous through sexual activity, so is its mutated form... so the roots of some cancers are spread though sexual activity and if it is exposed to a person with a weakened immune system it just may endure in a new host.
Though you are most likely right this is still a "belief". It is also very likely the rise is due to us ignoring our immune system. It could be due to the fact that more and more people are saturated with fungi, viruses and bacteria and passing them on to others who are blissfully unaware of how to cure themselves or be cured of anything. I agree 100% about cancer also being spread through sexual activity just as I believe herpes can be spread the same as any similar pathogen. If we quit ignoring our immune systems and stop basing all our actions on beliefs we can probably eat candida and other fungi for every meal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
My discussion on candida here is not to rule out other pathogenic incinaries to cancer.
Naturally, as long as we are gaining an understanding. It isn't practical or reasonable to say asbestos causes cancer, but we can say asbestos weakens the immune system therefore making us more susceptible to cancer.

I wasn't trying to be argumentative. I was trying to keep beliefs and facts separated so we do not waste so much time on things believed to work or believe to be the case so that we can focus on what is the case.

I think we agree that cancer is common pathogen and not some mystical cell or the body attacking itself. Huge advancement.

Now we need to address why some people who use homeopathy, ozone or MMS cure cancer and others do not. If we believe there will never be a consistent cure for cancer we are getting in the way of progress unless the progress is valued in dollar signs where a cure will get in the way of progress.

This is my "belief". I believe we have exhausted medicine and need to search for cures outside of medicine by focusing on why some people cure cancer and other diseases and others doing the exact some protocol do not. Believing that some immune systems are beyond repair is not an option.

Last edited by goodsamaritan; 06-28-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: added more
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 42
goodsamaritan is on a distinguished road
Default


Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
It seems like daily I hear of some potential for a cancer cure. The problem is not that allopathic or naturopathic potential solutions have failed or are failing. The problem is that there are so many cancers. Genetic, carcinogenic, pathogenic. There is no single cure.


What if the human immune system has the potential to be a cure-all? What if one virus or fungus is just like another virus or fungus to the perfectly tuned immune system? Maybe medicine cannot effectively target one fungus from another but what if the immune system just sees a pathogen as a threat without any concern what name science gives it? If we ignore the possibility it will be as you say and there will be no single cure for cancer but if we investigate the possibility maybe we all have the same type of immune system and all that needs to be done is to adapt to use them?

Naturally we are talking about major lifestyle changes. But I don't think the internal immune system cares if a pathogen mutates or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
The human papilloma virus (HPV) can cause cancer of a few organs, as I mentioned before. It can migrate to the skin, still as a virus. Sunlight can trigger it to transform into skin cancer. The cancer is no longer a virus. If it were a virus, it might be easier to cure.


No matter what science says or medicine says we have no proof that HPV causes cancer. I personally suspect HPV does cause cancer but not in the way science claims. Because HPV test do not actually detect HPV, but indications of HPV it is very possible that HPV is one of any number of fungi, viruses or bacteria in which case HPV would likely cause "cancer" if it is a fungus.

Please don't attack me. I have seen enough HPV test to know that they are simple tools used to aid in diagnosing HPV, says so right on the test results. They do not detect actual viruses, only indications and that is too vague to say for sure that HPV is a virus without any doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
The trick is to get rid of fungus and virus as soon as there is any sign of symptoms. But it won't be any single drug or therapy that will do this. Virus can mutate (evolution).


I think your belief is right. One thing for sure, viruses and fungi are evolving while humans are devolving. We need to close the gap and that is why I am trying to be a Good Samaritan.

Right, it will not be any drug or therapy. I think you are rising above belief. It's comforting to visit with others who are advancing. Same goes for Arrowwind, with your help we can make a difference.

I think we have beat alkaline and acidity to death though. As such it has proven irrelevant. If we can learn to evolve or adapt so we can restore our own immune system we will naturally balance out. But like you said, it will be done outside of medicine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
My point is that there are too many cancerous conditions to believe that there is one solution. And what may work today may not work tomorrow. I think cancer is like a virus that can evolve to defend itself.


Right, it all depends on where your beliefs lie and you are cracking away at them.

For there to be on solution we need to wade through the beliefs and find it. We need to look at why some people are extremely healthy right into triple digits and why others are not making it to double digits.

If we want to be healthy we want what the person in their triple digits has and if that means we evolve or adapt we better get started if we are going to get it done.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Standing at the Portal
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: At The Door of Death
Posts: 3,897
Blog Entries: 13
My Mood: Fine
Arrowwind09 will become famous soon enough
Default

This conversation is way to nit pickin for me. Sure anyone can cure anything in their own bodies if they can figure out to do it... and someday we may all be living saints. Mostly I disagree with about all you said and its just not worth the time to argue further.
Enough said from me.
Carry on.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 42
goodsamaritan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
This conversation is way to nit pickin for me. Sure anyone can cure anything in their own bodies if they can figure out to do it... and someday we may all be living saints. Mostly I disagree with about all you said and its just not worth the time to argue further.
Enough said from me.


You had no reason to be offended. I understand I drew attention to your belief system but for a reason. What you believe now does not lead to a consistent cure. Therefore it must be questioned. You have absolutely no right to be offended. Pride does not cure cancer any more than beliefs. I can't think of any other reason why you would be offended other than pride? P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
Sure anyone can cure anything in their own bodies if they can figure out HOW to do it....


What is preventing you from figuring out how to do it? I don't think being a saint has anything to do with it.

You were offended now you are leaving a discussion that is about figuring out how do do it. I think that explains why we do not know how; people don't like discarding their beliefs to make way for facts. If it were not for pride it wouldn't be an issue and we would likely already have consistent cures for cancer.

As long as people refuse to discuss how the body should cure disease because it calls their beliefs to question we will not advance. We will continue to devolve as pathogens evolve.

In reality pride causes cancer, AIDS, diabetes, herpes and the pride is in the form of beliefs.

Arrowwind, come back if you want to help be part of the solution.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Standing at the Portal
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: At The Door of Death
Posts: 3,897
Blog Entries: 13
My Mood: Fine
Arrowwind09 will become famous soon enough
Default

I am not offended, just bored. It takes a hell of alot more than that to get me going.

These philosophical diatribes go nowhere and I guess I'm just not interested.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 42
goodsamaritan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
I am not offended, just bored. It takes a hell of alot more than that to get me going.

These philosophical diatribes go nowhere and I guess I'm just not interested.
I'm glad you are not offended. It wasn't my intentions. It's kind of sad that you are doing what you can to offend me and interrupt the thread.

So discussing the human immune system and its role in curing diseases is boring and not enough to get you going. No big deal, 99% of the population "believes" the same way you do, yet they still question why there is no cure for their disease.

I'm relieved that you are not interested. Best wishes.

Now let’s get to discussing how in the world humans have devolved to where we cannot cure diseases and what needs to be done about it.

If there is anyone else here that recognizes how saturated both alternative and western medicine are with "belief" that have proven over and over to be completely ineffective in healing, let’s build understanding from there.

Anyone here ready to move past medical beliefs? Maybe you aware of a medical fact that isn't a belief. If so we can start there. List a fact and we can discuss it then advance.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-28-2010, 07:53 PM
jfh jfh is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,596
Blog Entries: 16
jfh will become famous soon enough
Default

Science vs. belief? Sorry. Science trumps belief, and religion as well.

In the allopathic world, clinical tests and lab tests define their boundaries until more tests prove more. Theories become facts. Independent labs can repeat the tests to confirm the evidence. It is observable. Belief is not observable; and most likely not repeatable.

In the naturopathic world, personal experiences and anecdotal evidence is important.

So what really is your agenda? The most perfect immune system can be overwhelmed by foreign agents. The immune system must be trained. It cannot believe something will be fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Enlightener
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 535
D Bergy will become famous soon enough
Default

As far as the possible cause being a Fungus, one of the more likely candidates is Cryptococcus neoformans.

Dan
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fingernail Fungus Harry Hirsute General Discussions 30 03-18-2010 05:27 PM
Fungus and MMS? garyfritz Alternative Therapies 4 07-17-2009 12:41 PM
Accidental fungus leads to promising cancer drug nightowl Cancer 4 08-22-2008 03:03 AM
Winning the fungus war. jfh Alternative Therapies 17 08-09-2008 12:38 PM
Cancer Is a Fungus!! -- ? Arrowwind09 Cancer 10 05-10-2008 09:46 AM