#121  
Old 10-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Xania's Avatar
Lecturer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 960
Xania is on a distinguished road
Default

Thanks pbd. Vit D3 has been used for a few months now - can't recall just when. And - he had his drops just now. Progress!
  #122  
Old 10-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Lecturer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 931
Mad Scientest is on a distinguished road
Default

He arrives a little battered and bruised but aside from that appears to be OK. Welcome pinballdoctor!

However this is a different environment then what you are accustomed to, thus you will be required to except that the people here will not call you pinhead, they will not scream and yell and say you are an idiot if you disagree with them. If you think you can handle these changes you should do just fine.

[MADNESS IS NOT ENLIGHTENMENT, BUT THE SEARCH FOR ENLIGHTENMENT CAN EASILY BE MISTAKEN FOR MADNESS.]
[THE REASON A DOG HAS SO MANY FRIENDS IS THAT HE WAGS HIS TAIL INSTEAD OF HIS TONGUE.]

P.S.
I like your suggestion about using MMS as “toothpaste”. Not sure I would want to use it every day, but as an occasional “super soap” it may have some real value.
  #123  
Old 10-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Fellow
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 485
My Mood: Cool
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road
Default

Thanks for the nice welcome.
I'll have to remember to behave here as well.

I wouldn't use MMS everyday as a toothpaste, because after a couple weeks it would start to burn. But then again, after using it for 5 or 6 days, my teeth are absolutely clean. Even the tiny stains between the teeth are gone. I am seriously thinking about brushing my dogs teeth with a weak solution as well, although I'm not sure he would let me.
  #124  
Old 10-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Fellow
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 390
D Bergy is on a distinguished road
Default

If MMS is an oxidizer, wouldn't using it regularly as a tooth paste or mouthwash degrade the enamel or even release Mercury from fillings?

I have been swishing it around in my mouth before I swallow it, but am not sure if this should be done as a routine. Any thoughts on this?

D Bergy
  #125  
Old 10-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Fellow
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 485
My Mood: Cool
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergy
If MMS is an oxidizer, wouldn't using it regularly as a tooth paste or mouthwash degrade the enamel or even release Mercury from fillings?

I have been swishing it around in my mouth before I swallow it, but am not sure if this should be done as a routine. Any thoughts on this?

D Bergy
It is possible that the MMS could react with mercury fillings, however, these fillings should be removed anyway. Also, according to Jim, the MMS acts to chelate heavy metals, such as mercury and lead.
As far as MMS causing damage to tooth enamel, based on my own experience so far, I doubt it will cause any damage as long as the solution is 6 drops or less. In fact, I believe the MMS will only benefit, not harm enamel.
I also have doubts that the MMS kills the good bacteria in the GI tract as well. I think that the immune system knows what is foreign to the body, and uses the "ammunition" that is supplied by the MMS.
I would suggest taking a good probiotic, just for insurance purposes.
  #126  
Old 10-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Lecturer
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 506
Marcus is on a distinguished road
Default

Not much time. Just want to say that my boss, who has been using MMS for a severe dental infection that they want to do surgery on and scrape the bone, is doing quite well. Abscess has stopped draining and pain is gone. She still feels a small lump but says it is greatly reduced in size. Surgery is on the 10th but she is seriously considering cancellation. They will do another xray soon. She says that if it is smaller she will cancel. Well, she already knows its smaller. Her face looks normal now. We shall see. Guess I get to keep my job
  #127  
Old 10-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Fellow
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 485
My Mood: Cool
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road
Default

[quote="Mad Scientest"]He arrives a little battered and bruised but aside from that appears to be OK. Welcome pinballdoctor!

However this is a different environment then what you are accustomed to, thus you will be required to except that the people here will not call you pinhead, they will not scream and yell and say you are an idiot if you disagree with them. If you think you can handle these changes you should do just fine.

[MADNESS IS NOT ENLIGHTENMENT, BUT THE SEARCH FOR ENLIGHTENMENT CAN EASILY BE MISTAKEN FOR MADNESS.]
[
Quote:
THE REASON A DOG HAS SO MANY FRIENDS IS THAT HE WAGS HIS TAIL INSTEAD OF HIS TONGUE.
]

P.S.
I like your suggestion about using MMS as “toothpaste”. Not sure I would want to use it every day, but as an occasional “super soap” it may have some real value.[/quote

  #128  
Old 10-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Lecturer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: im lost, have no idea
Posts: 856
My Mood: Doh
just me is on a distinguished road
Default

I guess Im just either really really strange, or in big trouble!!!
I took one drop this morning, I used lime juice (yes the book said lime juice was ok) waited the three minutes, and drank it down with water.... Didnt eat anything before or after. About twenty minutes after taking it, I got sort of light headed. I would say dizzy, but not quite. I started to ache all over, sort of like I did yesterday after that ozone treatment, but yesterday, it was just my hips hurting, today it was hips, legs, back, shoulders.. I just hurt!!! Really really tired all day, couldnt accomplish a dern thing... I ate, but not alot, slept a couple of hours, but mostly just tried to clean, but didnt accomplish much... Went to my sons house in the afternoon to check on grandkids, and the granddaughter jump up into my arms, and I was shocked at the amount of pain in my back!!! I am assuming, that I am stirring up a hornets nest inside my body, and they are letting me know they are displeased???? And to think, I was gonna start out at three drops, cus I figured with me weighing so much, one wouldnt do diddly.... this floored me... one drop---- just one drop!!!!
__________________
God is and all is well
~John Greenleaf Whittier~
  #129  
Old 10-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Fellow
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 390
D Bergy is on a distinguished road
Default

I have about a dozen of these fillings, so I do not want to make a bad thing worse. My dentist will remove them but it will be very spendy.

The commercial products on the market for bleaching teeth work much in the same way. If I remember right, overuse of these products can harm the enamel. I am not sure why MMS would be different. I do not know the answer, but am looking for an explanation of why it would not harm the teeth if it is used on a regular basis. There is probably a point of use that is beneficial and if you go beyond it I would guess it becomes destructive. Much like brushing your teeth for an hour a day would probably wear away your teeth, while five minutes is beneficial.

I think it would kill all bacteria on contact such as in the gut. I do not know how an electron exchange can only take place with bad bacteria but not good bacteria. In the gut, the MMS is working directly and indiscriminately without the control of the immune system. It is just like pouring it in a petri dish of bacteria since it is not yet in the blood stream. I think the chances are quite good that it is wiping out all the stomach flora. Fortunately it grows back rather quickly, but after several days of use I think you could almost sterilize your intestinal tract. I agree that a probiotic is a good idea either way.

It is an interesting experiment. I wish there were more reports of people with chronic conditions using MMS. They are selling it by the bucket load but still very few reports.

D Bergy
  #130  
Old 10-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Fellow
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 390
D Bergy is on a distinguished road
Default

Just me.

You are having detox symptoms similar to Lyme patients. I would go real slow and take something to help clear your system of the dead bacteria, etc.

D Bergy
  #131  
Old 10-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Fellow
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 485
My Mood: Cool
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just me
I guess Im just either really really strange, or in big trouble!!!
I took one drop this morning, I used lime juice (yes the book said lime juice was ok) waited the three minutes, and drank it down with water.... Didnt eat anything before or after. About twenty minutes after taking it, I got sort of light headed. I would say dizzy, but not quite. I started to ache all over, sort of like I did yesterday after that ozone treatment, but yesterday, it was just my hips hurting, today it was hips, legs, back, shoulders.. I just hurt!!! Really really tired all day, couldnt accomplish a dern thing... I ate, but not alot, slept a couple of hours, but mostly just tried to clean, but didnt accomplish much... Went to my sons house in the afternoon to check on grandkids, and the granddaughter jump up into my arms, and I was shocked at the amount of pain in my back!!! I am assuming, that I am
Quote:
stirring up a hornets nest inside my body,
and they are letting me know they are displeased???? And to think, I was gonna start out at three drops, cus I figured with me weighing so much, one wouldnt do diddly.... this floored me... one drop---- just one drop!!!!
It sounds like that hornets nest needed to be stirred up. Tomorrow try only half of one drop. Add 3 drops lime juice and wait the 3 minutes. Then add water or juice, but use more than you did the first time. Also, this MMS does work easiest after a meal.
You may want to time it out so your dose is just before bed. The author says it works best while sleeping.
  #132  
Old 10-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Iggy Dalrymple's Avatar
Lecturer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 781
Iggy Dalrymple will become famous soon enough
Default

Felt a little funny in my head when I started out with one drop,
like a pre-headache....almost never get a headache.
Didn't get the other symptoms until 16 drops.
May do a "spring cleaning" in May.
  #133  
Old 10-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Fellow
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 485
My Mood: Cool
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind
Not much time. Just want to say that my boss, who has been
Quote:
using MMS for a severe dental infection
that they want to do surgery on and scrape the bone, is doing quite well. Abscess has stopped draining and pain is gone. She still feels a small lump but says it is greatly reduced in size. Surgery is on the 10th but she is seriously considering cancellation. They will do another xray soon. She says that if it is smaller she will cancel. Well, she already knows its smaller. Her face looks normal now. We shall see. Guess I get to keep my job
I am curious as to what you used as the activator, and how many drops?
According to the book, activating with citric acid is more potent, ten times more potent than using lime or lemon juice. With a severe abcess, I would want to go with citric acid for sure. What do you think? Would that be too strong?

Is the boss lady taking lots of vitamin C?(help offset radiation)
  #134  
Old 10-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Fellow
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 485
My Mood: Cool
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergy
Quote:
I have about a dozen of these fillings, so I do not want to make a bad thing worse.
My dentist will remove them but it will be very spendy.

The commercial products on the market for bleaching teeth work much in the same way. If I remember right, overuse of these products can harm the enamel. I am not sure why MMS would be different. I do not know the answer, but am looking for an explanation of why it would not harm the teeth if it is used on a regular basis. There is probably a point of use that is beneficial and if you go beyond it I would guess it becomes destructive. Much like brushing your teeth for an hour a day would probably wear away your teeth, while five minutes is beneficial.

I think it would kill all bacteria on contact such as in the gut. I do not know how an electron exchange can only take place with bad bacteria but not good bacteria. In the gut, the MMS is working directly and indiscriminately without the control of the immune system. It is just like pouring it in a petri dish of bacteria since it is not yet in the blood stream. I think the chances are quite good that it is wiping out all the stomach flora. Fortunately it grows back rather quickly, but after several days of use I think you could almost sterilize your intestinal tract. I agree that a probiotic is a good idea either way.

It is an interesting experiment. I wish there were more reports of people with chronic conditions using MMS. They are selling it by the bucket load but still very few reports.

D Bergy
Having just one amalgam filling puts the immune system under distress, so having 12 is serious. One of the guys I worked with had alot of amalgams, and they turned all his teeth black, well, dark.
There aren't many reports on MMS yet, but I have a good feeling its going to help alot of people and knock Big Pharma down a peg or two.
  #135  
Old 10-05-2007, 03:38 AM
Lecturer
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 506
Marcus is on a distinguished road
Default

pbd. She has been using lemon juice from the squirt bottle.

.............

Please consider writing your testimonials for healthsalon and second hand stories from people you know who are using it. Things like I have a friend who used mms and it got rid of the wart on the end of his nose is sufficient for now or whatever the case may be. Just pm them to me. In time more stories will surface. At this point I think seeing how people manage dosage and GI reactions is pretty relevant and will remain so for all newcomers to the product.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
There IS a cure for Epilepsy. Jualsy Other Diseases 20 08-03-2010 05:24 AM
Mag Citrate powder arrived today saved1986 Vitamins 2 04-22-2010 02:20 PM
eczema cure dawna Other Diseases 21 01-06-2010 07:33 PM
The new pandemic has arrived nightowl Colds, Flu & Fever 12 12-01-2009 03:57 AM
eczema cure dawna Other Diseases 4 05-24-2009 04:09 AM